A Wonderful Fall Break!



It's Sunday night and I have finished scooping litter, refilling food bowls, and starting laundry. Yes...back to reality. After 4 days in paradise, I guess it's good to be back home with my furry loved ones. We spent two days in HOT San Antonio and then travelled down to the border to South Padre Island. It was so gorgeous!!! We brought the bikes and rode all over the island. They had the Castles in the Sand contest going on. You will notice everyone in masks and coughing? That's due to Red Tide. It's a nasty algae that blooms abundantly every now and then. Come to find out, I am quite allergic to it! I was coughing and sneezing quite a bit, but the beauty of the place was worth it. It was a nice birthday vacation. Will post more pics later.
love,
mommy

0 comments: