Time keeps on ticking


Hello! I have not been online too much because I have been enjoying the time with my family. I actually was able to get a nice picture of all of us together. Seated on the couch, from left to right is Mike, my son-in-law, Rick, husband, and A.J. my son. Standing from left to right is Mary Beth, me, Amber and then Katie. I should have checked the glare on the pictures, but it's alright. Amber is back in New Mexico, Beth and Mike will leave for North Carolina tomorrow morning and Katie will fly back to Chicago tomorrow afternoon. Empty nest again! I will head back to Wichita on Sunday. It was been a special treasure not to have to worry about deadlines, preparing for class, writing papers, or transcribing research for a while. Happy New Years' to you all.

0 comments: