Tomorrow Comes a Day too Soon

Hi all,

I know that it has been forever since I have posted, but I have been over my head in work. I knew this would be a hectic semester, but I had no idea that I would be stretched so thin. I really enjoy teaching the class at OSU. I so hope that I can get out of public high school teaching and expand to do this full time. I am also taking a class on the history of women in education and while it is interesting and most of the content is new, there is also a lot of reading and writing to accomplish.

Along with that, I am conducting interviews and then trying to squeeze in time to transcribe them. I checked out a transcription machine from the library and it is much faster than the one I was using, but still time consuming work!

Katie only has two more weeks here at home and then is off to Chicago. I am going to miss her. Along with that, AJ is looking for an apartment. I know...it's 20 years too early, but what can I do?

I will be leaving on September 19th to drive Kate up to the Windy City and I will return on the 21st. I think AJ is going with me. If not, Rick will help us out. That week will be messy also because I have parent/teacher conferences on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Then Wednesday at OSU for my class.

I guess I can rest during Christmas!

How are things with Beth and Mike? Are you guys getting hit by Hanna? I think I remember you saying that there was a drought, so the rain will be good for you.

I love you all, mommy

0 comments: