Writing you a love letter

Tuesday night I was sitting in class thinking, "What have I done?" This is going to be a crazy, busy semester, but all of it is good and productive. I know why Keiko has been waking me up at 4:00 A.M. every day...she wants me to have time for everything!

My class is awesome! I can't believe that there are students who are listening to me and who actually think I have something worth saying! It is so refreshing and just affirms that it is time to move out of public high school education and into a University environment.

The class I am taking is also way cool. It has some very exciting readings and the final research paper will be able to be plugged into my dissertation.

I have an interview on Monday in Tulsa, so I am leaving right after school to go up there. Hopefully, Rick will drive me. Then on Tuesday at class and Wednesday after the class I teach, I have another interview so it will be a long night.

All be good,
Mommy

0 comments: