Been a While

It occurred to me previous, that since my children have all moved out of the house, I no longer had to update the post of "Stuff I don't tell my kids". However, I underestimated the fact that it is quite cathartic to blog and my kids still need to keep up with me!

We are in Bahama, North Carolina with Rick's Dad and Gail. Mary Beth and Mike bought the new house in June and we hadn't been out to see it, so it's a real family Christmas this year! The only vital element missing is A.J. because he has to keep watch over the store. Hot Topic won't allow their managers to take vacation over the holidays. It's not the same without you, baby boy...

I will be able to post pictures in a bit....

Quick update - Mercedes came back from Chicago on the 13th of December and then had all four of her wisdom teeth removed on Monday, the 15th. She is still feeling it, but she has some good drugs to take the edge off. She has to return to college on the 4th of January. She is glad she missed the big snow storm. We are buying lots of thermals for her.

Amber is now nicely encamped in her new apartment in Misawa A.F.B. Japan. She is enjoying it, except for the cold.

A.J. has his own apartment now! It's really a cute place. He took Maynard and they adopted Desmond. They are two of the sweetest grand-kitties I ever had!

0 comments: