Pins and needles




When I got home last night, there was a message from my doctor's office. The new doctor had received the files from the old doctor and decided I needed more blood work performed. So I went to the hospital for the EMG test (Electric shocks and needles to test the nerves) and then I went for the blood work. I feel like a pin cushion. The neurologist at the hospital thinks I have carpal tunnel, but I have to wait and see what my doc says at the Wednesday appointment.

Katie saw her doc about the teeth and he said that everything is fine and healing. She has two holes in the lower jaw, but he didn't call them dry sockets, so hopefully, they will heal soon.

You can see from the pictures that A.J. and Allyson were thrilled to see me and Keiko was even happier! The cats have been very clingy since we got back home.

I love playing on my new computer and new camera! Thank you everyone. It is really a wonderful gift.


0 comments: