Summertime!


Summertime has come to Oklahoma! The temps are going to be in the triple digits next week and please take a moment to observe our Summer Solstice. This is also National Naked Hiking day, so if you want to observe that as well...go ahead, we have bail money set aside!
Rick tried to kill me again. We went to the potluck/twilight ride at Lake Stanley Draper last night. There were so many adorable baby bunnies along the trail, and I forgot to bring a camera. I haven't been through the trails since May and it's certainly different when they are all green and pretty. I just couldn't take the humidity and the heat though. Even at 8:00 P.M. it was in the mid-80's. I started having trouble with my heart rhythm and had to end the ride at 4 miles. I don't think I even burned off the calories of the four brownies I gobbled down prior to the ride.
The pic on the right is Leeloo, Keiko, and you can see Thursday in the far upper left corner peeking at you upside down!
This will be a busy week getting ready for the Chicago trip, but I can't wait to go.
Hope you are all well,
mommy
Uh oh!!!! I forgot...Happy Father's Day!!!

0 comments: