Let's Fall in love


For those of you who know me, I change the dining room decor to reflect the seasons...just like my hero Martha! Since Rick spilled coffee on the table cloth this morning, I thought it would be an opportune time to change into the Fall theme. LeeLoo grabbed the black Halloween cat off the table along with the OSU football toy and had a jolly old time! She is feeling much better after her dental disaster.
-Update on Kate - She is no longer in pain and doesn't need to take the Vicidin. Her eyesight has not returned, but there is still time. She may be returning to Chicago in a few weeks.
-Things are getting into a routine here. I am teaching at university on Monday and I just took on a home bound student who I will teach on Thursday's after school. Rick is getting wrapped up in football (for Donna... not the classy British game we call soccer, but the much more violent American game) and he is gone several evenings a week to referee. Lots of quiet in the Sayman household!
Hope you are all well...

0 comments: