No Pictures, please!



I just returned back home from North Carolina this afternoon. I am so glad that I went there to see my two girls. We took Katie to the doctors yesterday and he said that she has turned the corner and is doing better. She is able to get out and do more things, but she has to wear sunglasses and a big floppy hat. Beth and I felt as though we were shuttling around a famous movie star who wanted to stay in cognito! The best news the doc gave Kate is that she can sleep for a full 8 hours at night. For the past 3 weeks she has had to put eye drops in every 2 hours. Last week, they said she could put in a ointment at midnight and sleep for 4 hours. Now she can get a full night's rest. i am sure that will improve her healing very much. Thank you all for the prayers for her healing. They were so appreciated. We are now praying that her cornea won't be too badly damaged and she can regain her sight in her left eye. At least I know that she is getting world class care from the Duke Eye Center and from her favorite sister and brother-in-law.

0 comments: