Here comes the Sun!!!


After seven days of continual rains and clouds, today we had sunny weather!!! Rick is officiating, but I am going out on the bike. I did the mowing this morning, as did all of my neighbors. This was a tropical low that was stalled over Oklahoma, so although it wasn't very hot, it was quite muggy and humid. I haven't seen the grass this thick and green in a long time. We are expecting another cool front that should knock the humidity down and bring in some good Fall weather. I am making a big batch of Potato Corn Chowder this week! I got the go-ahead to print the dissertation and get it to my committee. I will be presenting next Monday (28th). I made a PowerPoint today and will start practicing. I am trying to anticipate all of the questions they might ask.
Hope you all are well,
mommy

0 comments: