Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope all of the followers of this blog are in good health, have plenty of good food, and are surrounded by those who love you (and your cats!). Since there are no children at our home any longer, Rick and I opted to come to Wichita,, Kansas. His son, Jonathon is here visiting also, so it was a good meeting place. Rick and Jon went out bowling last night while I finished up an article I am working on.
My knee is better with the Naproxen and I had an MRI yesterday, so I will find out next week what the damage is on the thing. I really don't think it is anything horrid. Hopefully, just a little therapy or something.
I will be finalizing everything for my doctorate on Monday the 30th and then the hooding ceremony on Dec. 11th. Donna, you should go to your ceremony! You worked hard for it. We are going to get a video camera and I will post the clip.
Have a very wonderful day and enjoy your Tofurky,
love, mommy

0 comments: