Soaking July



July has begun with constant rain and the showers are still continuing. We cut short last weekend's Wichita stay because most 4th of July events were cancelled and it has rained all week long. Quite depressing!
The first pic is all of the boxes for my office. They are mostly books. You can see how helpful all of the kitties are at packing! The second pic is my bed in the new apartment. I decided to go with an old-fashioned, country look. No pictures on the walls yet, but that will come.
I think Rick and I will have a quiet weekend here at the Ponderosa. Maybe finish up the floor in the dining room. I am teaching a class in Tulsa this month and while it is exciting and the students are wonderful, it is a long way to drive and a mountain of preparation.
I hope you are all well,
mommy

0 comments: