Hotter than... Phoenix???

Yes indeed...it was hotter in OKC than in Phoenix or even LAREDO, TEXAS! Unbelievable. Right now, the outside thermostat reads 107.6 degrees. Be careful out there.

Alice Cooper was right, school was out for SUMMER...not for ever and this week mommy goes back to the fun and excitement. I am going to give you guys and gals the itinerary.

Tuesday (8/5)- I will be meeting with the delegation from South Korea in Stillwater from 9-noon. Then I am driving to Tulsa Community College to meet with Jim who is a professor in the nursing program. I am going to tour the class rooms and look through the nursing curriculum. I am hoping to be home by 6 or 7 tomorrow night.

Wednesday (8/6) - I have an appointment to interview a man in nursing at OU health center in OKC at 10:00 A.M. That should last an hour or so. Then I have the afternoon free.

Thursday (8/7) - Is, of course, a sacred day...BETH'S BIRTHDAY!!! It's my first inservice day at Tecumseh. I then have class in Stillwater at 5:30 P.M.

Friday (8/8) This is also an in-service at Tecumseh and I think we are released at 3:00 P.M.

Next week - (8-11) Monday and Tuesday are work days at school with open house from 6:30 - 8:30 P.M. Monday night. I need to be in school for that. The kids come back Wednesday the 13th.

Well, that's about it. I have writing to do and after tomorrow, I have plenty of transcribing to complete.
Hope you are all well,
love
mommy

0 comments: