Tin Cup Chalice

"I want to go back to the islands...where the shrimp boats tie up to the pier. Give me oysters and beer, every day of the year, and I'll be fine." Jimmy Buffet can afford to live such a life, Donna can not.

Back into the swing of living and it is taking it's toll. I slept 12 hours yesterday and feel as if I could go back and do it again. This week starts the road trips. I have class on Tuesday from 4:30 to when ever. Then I am teaching on Wednesday from 4:30 until 6:20. I don't think I have any other after school commitments. I may meet with an interviewee on Wednesday after class though. Oh yes, I have a man coming to the house on Monday evening for an interview at 4:30. I am cleaning today in between transcribing my first interview.

Katie, you have a doctor's appointment on Thursday at 10 and then you have a hair appointment in Tecumseh at 1:00 P.M. I'll get Kinsey to drive me to school.

Amber is doing well in tech school. We should know where she is getting stationed by the end of this week. Rick sent her a cellphone and she called him. I can get you the number if any of you would like to call her.

I love you all...be good to my cats...

mommy

0 comments: