Irreplaceable


It was a beautiful day today. I think it got to 75 degrees, so I went to the airport to walk the track. I found out that there is a little problem with the Nike +. I can't keep close track of my pace. So I guess I have to wear the Garmin also. How geeky is that???


Today is my sister Debbie's Birthday. I did call her and wish her the best.


Rick is working diligently on the re-vamp of the living room. It's going to be a while before it comes together and I am trying to be patient :0) You know how hard it is for me to live with disorder!


I went over to A.J.'s for a care package to my grand kittens and I can't believe how big Desmond is getting! He is hardly a kitten any more. Maynard is becoming quite a handsome man. Sorry I don't have an updated photo of ManMan, but I'll get one.
Love you all,
Mommy

0 comments: