I don't think we are in Kansas....

...but I am sure I saw Dorothy and Toto fly past the windows! I have tried to link my facebook to this blog because I am able to access it more frequently. I also posted a news link about Monday's tornado outburst.
http://www.kfor.com/lifestyle/kfor-severe-weather-may-10-2010-photogallery,0,1828422.photogallery



A.J. saw the funnel cloud attempt to form over the mall through the skylights. Fortunately, the tornado didn't make it all the way down to the ground over the mall. We were in the tornado shelter with two of the three cats. LeeLoo hid under the bed and I couldn't persuade her to come out. So I wished her good luck and went down to the shelter. We saw on the radar from out iPhones in the shelter the storm split in two and sandwich us. We had no damage at all. The weather man is calling for more storms this evening. Ah...Oklahoma!

I hope you are all well.

0 comments: