New York in May





































New York in May...so of course, it snowed!!! As most of you know, I went up North to have my mother's burial ceremony. Since she passed away on New Years' Eve the cemetery was closed for the winter. I was so wonderful to see all of my family. Some of whom, AJ and Katie had never even met before. I realized that I just didn't get back home very often.
It was a lovely service and the plot is located at a beautiful spot. We missed the Lilac Festival by one week, but I am determined to go back home more often and keep closer ties with my family. Following the service, we all went to a fabulous Irish Pub in Fairport, right on the canal. Great Car bombs! thank you so much, Dad, Gail, and Tom for making the trip. That meant more to me than I can possibly say.
Also...I know I don't post very often on this blog, but I am on Facebook far more frequently. The lilac sprig is one I plucked from mom's grove at the house.

0 comments: