What a ride!


This has been quite an emotional year and the momentum keeps going. I resigned my teaching position at Tecumseh High School on Friday. I am about 90% sure that the university position is solid, but I decided to take the plunge and hope for the best. It's a little scary to be 50 years old and changing jobs. But I figured that it was time for a change.
The first pic is Rick at the Segdgwick Park Zoo in Wichita in front of the lion exhibit. That is just a piece of plexi-glass that separates them. It was awesome to get so close. This is a fantastic little zoo!
The next picture is what not to do during a tornado alert...stand outside taking pictures! This cloud did not turn into a twister, but all the sky was angry and twirling and very beautiful. However, going down into the storm shelter twice in two weeks is nerve-wracking for both me and the cats.
Donna, I tried the facebook link on this page and it takes me to the facebook site. But I tried it on my phone and it didn't. I'll try to be more prompt in my blog postings for you!
I hope you are all well.


0 comments: