Gonna make a pie....


One of my favorite movies of all time is, "Waitress". If you have never seen it, go buy a copy. The main character is a waitress at a pie diner and her mother used to sing her a song, "Baby don't you cry, baby don't be blue, gonna make a pie, gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle..." It's such a sweet a little song and I can not get it out of my head. Today, A.J. and his band left for Portland, Oregon in order to meet with a record company and cut their album. They have an opportunity to be selected to go on tour also. This is their big break and I am so proud of him for being brave and setting off on this new adventure!
The picture is the naked ladies that are growing by the side of the house. I didn't plant them; they just appeared one day. They acquired their name because they have no leaves or other adornment on their stalks, just lovely pink blossoms. Hope you are well and safe on what ever adventures life brings your way.

0 comments: