A silver lining....


...or a blue neon shock of wheat! This is a picture of the Frank Lloyd Wright building at night. After a frustrating week, and a depressing day, I went to my office to calm down and think things though. It was daylight when I went into the building, but when I stepped out of the door, I was greeted with this gorgeous image. I work in ART! I don't know if it's the ambiance of having an office designed by an architectural genius, or just the change of scene from my apartment, but I am in a much more calm mood this evening than when the day began.
It's been a week of 'can't do a darned thing right'. You know what I mean? Hopefully it was the storm before the calm. My sweetie is coming up to Wichita this weekend. I have tickets to see the band Kansas perform with the Wichita State University Symphony tomorrow night. Along with that, wonderful friend is in a play "Dancing at Lughnasa" that is on tap for Sunday night and I have miles of bike trails that have yet to be explored. I also found a few new restaurants to sample. I hope you are all well and at peace, where ever life may lead.

0 comments: