Across the Universe


"Imagine all the people living life in peace..." I feels like a Beetles day indeed. With all of the various controversies surrounding 9/11- burn sacred books, build a house of worship, praise whatever deity chosen, above all; hope for peace, dream for peace, live for peace.
-Heavy on my heart, is my dearest friend and soul sister, Donna. I hope that you are finding some serenity and comfort during this somber time. She lost both of her parents within a week of each other. I am familiar with this pain that does not ebb with time and I send you best wishes.
-On a different note, the pic to the left is the new cat tree that I put in the dining room. You have a good view of the cat condo that is in front of the entertainment center, but what the view does not afford is the sliding glass door that leads out to the balcony. On that balcony are hung several well-attended bird feeders! I suppose the apartment is designed for the comfort of the felines!
-All is well here in the Land of Oz. We had a line of thunderstorms roll through last night that brought cooler temps for the week. It is beginning to feel like fall! Tomorrow, I am going on a bike ride along the Arkansas River with my new friend, Katie. (She also has 3 cats!). I am busy writing and preparing manuscripts for publication. I have a conference in Ok City in 2 weeks and the paper for that is finished. The end of October will bring another conference in Denver, but only half of that paper written.
-Hope all is well where ever this day brings you. Much love to all.

0 comments: