4th of July Eve

Hey all,
Just some updates on life. Rick and I are getting ready to go to Anaheim on Saturday morning (at 6 am...WHAT WAS HE THINKING????). Mike...I am going to visit Molly Malone's Pub in L.A. which is where Flogging Molly got their name. They had been playing there week after week and going no where when one of the band members said, why are we doing this? we aren't getting anywhere. We are just flogging a dead horse. Then the other member said no, we are just flogging molly. The name stuck and they went on to greatness!

-Good news for mommy... I have been accepted to the AESA conference in Savannah, GA at the end of October! This is the third year in a row for this conference. Hope it helps get me a job.

-I heard from the Institutional Review Board and they wanted four MINOR revisions on my research. I have completed them and mailed it in, so by the time I get back from CA, I should be able to start interviews. I have projected my graduation date of May 2009. I really think that is feasible.

Hope you are all well.
love,
mommy

0 comments: