Crystal Visions

Rick and I are back home after a conflicted trip to CA. I was able to go back to Fallbrook and see the elementary school where Bethy attended kindergarten. It looked so much smaller! Rick also drove by the old apartments where we lived for a year: Fallbrook Manor. That looked exactly the same. I saw the parking space where that old Nova was parked and Leslie climbed into the engine when the coyotes ran though one evening. Brought back a lot of memories. We drove through Camp Pendleton, but I had forgotten all of the streets and we got lost.

As most of you know by now, Amber will be in boot camp for a few more weeks. Her projected graduation date is now August 1st. I think she will make it then. So we have to postpone the trip to San Antonio until the end of the month.

I hope you all are well. I love you,
mommy

0 comments: