Bruised but not broken


We had a wonderful adventure trying the bikes out at Bluff Creek in Edmond yesterday. Unfortunately, we both took some pretty bad falls and are quite beaten up. No broken bones, but plenty of bruises and scrapes. I was going to go running today, but I am too achy and sore.

So we decided to finish the living room. Well, more accurately, *I* decided that *Rick* should finish the living room :) We did go out and buy the flat screen TV he wanted so now the room needs to be finished. We painted the side walls a very light green. I would call it Mint. then we put on a dark hunter green on the far wall to make the room seem bigger. This pic doesn't do it justice as it is really pretty.

It is such a pretty day, that I let the cats out. So here is the obligatory cat pic on my blog!

We are getting winter back on Wednesday though as the highs are going to be barely above freezing, so we best enjoy this weather while we can.
Love,
mommy

0 comments: