Funny Spring weather



I told Katie not to bring her parka to Oklahoma because the weather was in the mid-80's all last week. We have all these beautiful flowers and everything is so green. So of course, we get snow yesterday! Luckily, the temp at our house never went below 34 degrees so none of it stuck to the ground, but it was an overcast dreary day.
Katie flew out this morning to beautiful Chi-town. I had such a wonderful time with her here! She starts her last quarter as a freshman and is considering staying the summer up there. She got excellent grades and is doing well on her running. I love you baby.
Rick signed us up for the Red Bud bike race on Saturday (4/4) and the 10k run on Sunday (4/5). I'll be doing the 10k with Tammy and he is going to run the 5k with his brand new Asics I got him. The bike is only 10 miles, so that is pretty good, but I am worried about the run. Tammy and I are going to attempt the OKC Memorial Marathon Half on the 29th. I guess I can do it but it will be VERY slow.
Beth, I hope you are able to get out this week on the horse and maybe fit in a nice walk. I am thinking about you always.
AJ, I love you...
mommy

0 comments: