Dreaming of Baby



I thought I would post more pictures of the gorgeous drive we took this weekend. I forgot to add that neither Rick nor I brought our computers with us. There were also many hours along the trail when we had no service for our cellphones, so it was truly a serene get away.
I figured out something. For several weeks now, I have been dreaming that I am preggers. Not to worry, as Mother Nature has assured my child bearing years are quite finished, but I did realize why I am having those dreams. Lately, I have been feeling far apart from my children. Of course, it doesn't help that they all live in different states than I do! But I think I my dreams of pregnancy are evoked because I want my kids...well, to be kids again. I think I am nostalgic for that very brief part of my life when my children were little and depended on their mommy.
So let this harbinger be a lesson... kiss your children while they are near, and kids...call your mom!
Hope you are all well, and know you are loved.

0 comments: