Meet your Maker


One of Keiko's favorite places to sleep is right beside the statue of Bastet! It has been another difficult week. I do not think I will truly relax until I earn tenure. I found out that one of my papers was not accepted for a major special education conference, but another paper was accepted for a conference on men's studies. Closed doors and open window type scenario? Since I teach special education, I am thinking it would be a good deal to present at a special ed conference!
It should be a relaxing weekend here in the big city. I am not going to Oklahoma, but Rick is coming up here. I thought the local hockey team was playing in town tonight, but I didn't read the schedule correctly and they are actually in Tulsa. We'll get to a hockey game soon enough. There is a team here (Wichita Thunder) that plays for the Central Hockey League and now Oklahoma City has the new farm team for the Edmonton Oilers, The OKC Barons. Should be some pretty good games to choose from this winter.
Hope you are all well

0 comments: