Anaheim

I brought up the trip to Anaheim, CA yesterday and Katie was astonished. I guess I hadn't told her about it. Hence the importance of the blog! I thought I told her, but it must have been Keiko. The Elks National Convention is in Anaheim, CA this year and since Rick is the Grand Pooba of the lodge, he needs to attend. So the Shawnee Elks got our hotel, air tickets, and money for food to get out there and watch middle age white men drink themselves stupid. Hey, beats sitting around the house scooping kitty litter.

Rick planned a day trip to two different lighthouses! Let's see how they compare to Hatteras. The dates are: We fly out Saturday morning on AA, July 5th and will return Thursday evening July 10th.

Remember, I start back to school on Beth's birthday, August 7th. (Why do they start school so stinking early).

Kate- You have a dentist appointment Monday June 16th at 11:00 A.M.

Hope you are all well and happy. Good luck in school today AJ!

0 comments: