To the moon

I just noticed the mileage on my running log for the year: 416 miles I have covered since January 1st. I had set my year's goal for 900 miles, but I think I am going to try and shoot for 1,000. You guys didn't know your fat, old mom had it in her, did ya? My lifetime miles of running, walking, swimming, and bicycling are at 6,523. It's 24,000 around the world and 248,000 to the moon. Maybe I can make it around the world before the end.

-Yesterday, Rick bought a sub-pump to start getting the lake out from under the master bathroom. We have had a leak there for quite some time and I was afraid it was going to damage the foundation. The first step is to get all the standing water out. The second step is to get the snake colony dispersed (Good luck, honey). Then find the leak and fix it! Pretty straight forward, just icky stuff.

-Katie was called back for the pre-test at Red Lobster 15 minutes after she gave her application. She will go in tomorrow for that.

Hope you are all at peace.

mommy

0 comments: