Doctors


Hey guys,
Beth just sent me an e-mail obituary for Beto Jacinto. He was Lizzie's older brother. We had been to his house a few times when we lived there.
For those of you who want to know - I LOVE my new gyno. She is a woman and actually listens to me. She did not suggest that I "just get over it" when I told her that I was depressed and moody, but said that these symptoms are very common for peri-menopausal women. It's actually like going through puberty all over again. (Isn't getting old fun???)
She thought it would be better to try a birth control pills as a first options, for these emotional symptoms. It's called Yaz. Beth - if you know anything horrible about them, let me know. She said surgery should be the last option and wants to see me in 2-3 months to see how I am doing.

0 comments: