June Already?

I have a feeling the rest of this summer is going to fly right by us, so we are going to have a great one before Katie leaves for the Windy City!

Here's an update on reality - Amber is scheduled to take her drivers' test at 1:30 today and then Rick will take her to Midwest City to the recruiting station at 5:00 P.M. She will spend the night in a hotel in OKC and then go to MEPS tomorrow for the intake stuff for the AF. She will then be flown to San Antonio to begin boot camp tomorrow afternoon. BTW - she has never been in an airplane before. As of now, she is scheduled to graduate from boot camp on Friday, July 18th. We will be going to San Antonio, so if any one wants to go with us, let me know so I can get the hotel rooms.

Beth and Mike made it home at about 8:00 P.M. our time and they didn't have to get off the plane because it was on fire or anything! See...American Airlines isn't so bad!

I have my drs. appointment tomorrow morning at 10:00 A.M. in north OKC. Hopefully, I can get some direction on what is needed.

I have my first summer class in Stillwater on Friday (I think), but then it meets every Tuesday after that. It is supposed to be an afternoon class.

I think that's it for now.
love you all

0 comments: