Leaving

I was a little heartsick after leaving Beth and Mike off at the airport, but AJ was in the car with me and I didn't want him to have to witness his mommy falling apart. But then I went into my bathroom at home at found the can of Gillette shaving cream tat Mike borrowed from AJ and I started crying. I really miss you guys. I am sorry that we are so far away from each other, but that is what children do. I went away from my mother too. At least we are such an advanced technological age that we can have instant communication with little to no cost. We are very blessed for that.

Beth- I know that AJ is going to send you a care package (Well, I'll go to the PO to mail it) and I forgot that Janettee Oke book. It's called "The Measure of a Heart" It's listed as the last book in the Women of the West series. I don't know if I have any more of them or not. I will look if you don't have them. Some of the titles are "The Calling of Emily Evans" and "Julia's Last Hope".

Mike- Thanks for helping me set up this blog so my kids know EVERY detail of my life. (Keiko doesn't really care...she pretends to, but I know she doesn't) And thank you for taking such terrific pictures. You have a great camera.

Rick is out taking Amber driving for her license tomorrow. It would be god for her to have it.

Okay...I am going to get busy and clean things. It always makes me feel better.

I love you all.

0 comments: