Elvis would be proud


Thursday afternoon was a gorgeous day! Not only was it Katie's birthday (and Elvis') but the temps were in the 70's. So Rick and I went out to the lake for a quick bike ride. He decided to go on the ACID KILLER LOOP FROM HELL and asked if I wanted to follow along. Uh...NO! I took the MY PRETTY PONY TRAIL. I had such a relaxing, wonderful ride and really got my heart rate up. Rick has bloody, scraped shins from falling and hitting the pedals! Sorry baby, I told you, I'll put neosporin on it!!!
Then the Elks district thing started last night. We decided that with all of the drinking and debauchery, it would be best if we did not get a hotel room there, but we did join the rest of the participating lodge members for dinner at Shorty Smalls. Okay, here is where I lost it. Deep fried, batter dipped mushrooms with a Chipolte Ranch sauce, a few bits of potato skins, Gulf Shrimp Quesadillas, and what else???? Oh yes, the 3,000 calorie Blackberry Cobbler...with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. SHOOT!!! I didn't even bother to weigh myself. (Sigh) I'll get back on the wagon today....

We are going to the Central Oklahoma Geo-Cachers meeting this afternoon. Have a great weekend everyone....

love,
mommy

0 comments: