Kokomo

I first want to thank Beth and Gail for their words of encouragement about the workout. It really helps to know that there is a support system cheering you on! I did my workout this morning and the Nike+ is working fantastically, but I can't use it in the case. Gail, did you get yours yet? They are fantastic.
I also watched "The Biggest Loser" while I was working out. I know it's a cheesy show, but it really motivates me, and anything that helps, I'll try.
The temps this afternoon were in the mid-60's so I conned my poor husband into going for a quick 4 mile bicycle ride. He is coming down with something and feeling tired, but he went with me.
I found the Country dancing DVD that beth was talking about and may do that tonight. I will also try a little of the Tai Chi again. It does help with stress, even if I can't do it very well.
My classes at school have been pretty good. I have a huge Algebra class, but the kids are well behaved and seem pretty eager to learn. (Yes...eager and algebra in the same sentence!)
Rick has the district Elks meeting this weekend in OKC, BUT the most important event is a meeting from the central Oklahoma Geo-Cachers!!! We are going to go to that meeting. Then I can visit the Health Food Store. I know what you're thinking...Those guys have a WILD life!!!

0 comments: