Resolve This!!!

The first day of the New Year has gotten off to a great start! Rick and i were too pooped after dinner to go to the dance, so we bought a couple of bottles of sparking grape juice and headed back home. We were out by 9:30 P.M. Oh, when old people party! Then we slept in this morning, which was needed. I think I am still recovering from the trip.

Rick has a few friends at work who are mountain bikers and they invited us on a run at Bluff Creek at lake Hefner. We went and it was incredible. The trail was composed of some intricate turns and twists and I took a big tumble off the bike. Luckily, I remembered to unclip my feet before the bike spilled me and I landed in a nice soft pile of leaves. We ended up going 6 miles. Pretty good for a resolution run!

The rest of the day will be recovering! Katie is home from her wild night in Bricktown.

Beth and Mike, I'm glad you had a good ride up to N.Y. and are having a good visit with your family.

love,
mommy

0 comments: