Girl, put your records on

What a huge, busy day I had! It was the first day back with the kids and it was so busy and hectic, it actually went quick. First, my iPod worked great this morning. I had to reboot it yesterday and it was working fine today. It is such a blessing to workout with music. I don't know how I got along this long without it. I found out that Dixie Chicks are very motivating to walk to!
Last night I tried to do the Tai Chi again and it went much better. I think it's just going to take more practice to get it right, but it's so relaxing and enjoyable, I will work at it.
Did any of you catch Oprah? She is starting her "Live your Best life" series. Yesterday she talked about her weight gain. It really made me feel so much better about myself. I know I'm not alone.
Hope you all are well,
love,
mommy

0 comments: