Uh...Maybe Next Year...


I know I haven't written in a week, but A.J. says that it is best to blog only once a week so it doesn't turn into "twittering". It's been a busy week but I accomplished a lot. I also have been maintaining my workout schedule, but have not lost any weight.
Rick and I went to the American Bicycle Association's BMX competition at the Lazy E Arena in Guthrie. These are the pics. The kids flying over the jumps were impossible to capture clearly because they are going so fast! What really surprised me was all of the girls! YES EQUAL RIGHTS!!!! They were competing in all the age groups. And when I say ALL age groups...I mean just that. they have a 4 years and younger group all the way up to 55 years and over. There was one man who was 75 years old competing. It really looked like fun.

The weather here is very cold and I am glad for the treadmill. Hope everyone is doing well,
love,
mommy

0 comments: